Company wins the business of one of the largest hotel organizations, launches new products, expands global footprint and releases industry’s first native iPhone App
Revinate, the new standard for guest satisfaction, today announced that it has achieved strong business results for the first half of 2013. The positive momentum can be attributed to large customer wins, key product enhancements and strong international growth.
“As Revinate celebrates our fourth anniversary, I am incredibly proud of all that we have accomplished, especially this year,” said Jay Ashton, Revinate’s CEO and co-founder. “Key strategic wins brings our client roster to more than 20,000 hotels in over 130 countries, making Revinate the undisputed leader for online reputation management solutions in the global hospitality market. As we continue to win new business, our platform innovation has accelerated, with major product releases that will continue to fuel our growth. ”
2013 Customer Highlights:
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) selected Revinate as its online reputation management solution at both the property and corporate levels. With more than 4,600 hotels across seven brands, IHG is regarded as one of the world’s leading hospitality organizations.
- MGM Resorts International selected Revinate to manage online reputation across its numerous brands. In total, Revinate will be used for social media monitoring and online review management across more than 20 MGM Resorts hotel brands and 100 individual venues, including both restaurants and spas.
- Other notable brands, management companies and ownership groups that have selected Revinate this year across North and South America, Europe and the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region, include Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts, TallinnHotels, Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts, Vagabond Inn and Archipelago International Hotels & Resorts, among many more.
- Revinate recently launched Revinate Surveys, an innovative, next generation guest satisfaction solution that allows hoteliers to easily solicit, collect and analyze feedback from guests. Many customers, excited about new ways to capture guest satisfaction data, have already adopted the solution.
- Revinate released the industry’s first native mobile application for Apple’s iOS platform. Recognizing the time-sensitive nature of social media and the rapid pace of hotelier workflow, Revinate’s mobile application allows hoteliers to actively manage their hotels’ online reputation at any time, from anywhere.
- Revinate’s exclusive “Custom Reports” functionality enhances the intuitive power of the Revinate platform by allowing customers to easily build custom reports on any data tracked by Revinate.
- Revinate’s new integration with Sina Weibo, the fast-growing social network in China, allows customers to target the growing Chinese market.
Revinate has expanded its global footprint with a total of seven office locations. In addition to San Francisco, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney, Revinate opened offices this year in Abu Dhabi, Munich and Amsterdam, its EMEA headquarters.
In May, Red Herring selected Revinate as one of North America’s top 100 startups. Red Herring 100 Awards are widely recognized as one of the industry’s more prestigious recognitions, with up to 1,400 candidates from each continent competing each year.
There is no industry more reliant on feedback than the hospitality industry. With user generated content and reviews increasing in both volume and importance, hotel and restaurant owners and operators must proactively encourage, track and manage feedback in a way that deepens customer relationships, strengthens brands and boosts revenue. Revinate’s user-friendly software platform, custom-designed for the unique needs of the hospitality industry, monitors all of the important social media venues – including Twitter, Facebook and TripAdvisor – and provides instant alerts whenever your property or brand is mentioned. With information comes power: in this case, the power to please a disgruntled customer, monitor the competition and set yourself apart when it comes to guest satisfaction and loyalty. Revinate is venture-backed by leading VC Firms, Benchmark Capital and Formation 8. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Munich, Abu Dhabi, Hong Kong and Sydney, Revinate counts the world’s leading hospitality brands as clients. To learn more, please visit www.revinate.com.