Facebook and Twitter for Hotels – A Best Practices Webinar
With Guest Speaker, Benji Greenberg, President of BCV
While most properties have already signed up for Twitter accounts and Facebook Pages, the majority are still not sure how they should be using the social networks. Join Benji Greenberg of BCV and Michelle Wohl of Revinate for an hour of straight talk, example sharing and best practices for driving loyalty and sales.
During the session we will:
- take a realistic look at how much time it takes to build relationships online and how to resource for social media
- look at examples of Hotel Facebook Pages that get it right and discuss why they work
- discuss ROI and what metrics you should and shouldn’t measure
- discuss the pros and cons of offering deals to followers
- provide advice about what to do with ‘squeaky wheels’ and irate customers
Two sessions will be offered to accommodate multiple time zones:
Wednesday, April 20th – 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern RSVP here.
Wednesday, April 20th – 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern RSVP here.