Today we’re excited to launch a few very important updates based, as usual, on the invaluable feedback we receive from our clients.
Among other great improvements, today’s release includes two features that should help clients more easily engage with their customers.
The first one is ‘Tickets’. Tickets is a complete workflow solution to manage and collaborate on your responses to the reviews you receive. Use tickets to:
- Add Notes to reviews
- Ask a colleague to respond to a review
- Discuss a review internally
- Ask a colleague to investigate an issue reported about a stay
- Provide information to colleagues that can be used for marketing purposes
- Or for any other collaborative purpose
The second is ‘Daily & Weekly Alerts’. Now more action oriented, the alerts now include “Recommended Actions” along with additional data on Social Media Mentions, TripAdvisor Market Ranking, and Review Keywords.
Revinate clients can check out the help desk for details on the new features. If you’re not yet a customer and would like a demo of the new features, please contact email@example.com.