We know how tricky writing subject lines can be. We “professors” at Revinate University have been hard at work to uncover subject line insights to help inspire your next campaigns.
Each month, we’re bringing you the best-performing subject lines achieved by our EMEA hotel customers from the same time last year. Check out last August’s top five below:
1. Subject line: Two reasons to stay at [Hotel] this August!
Open rate: 25%
Why we love it: What are the two reasons?! Our curiosity is definitely peaked.
2. Subject line: [GUEST FIRST NAME], we value your loyalty.
Open rate: 19%
Why we love it: Personalizing the subject line is always a good move. Not to mention, who doesn’t want to be recognized for their loyalty?
3. Subject line: Before The Summer Ends – [Hotel]
Open rate: 18%
Why we love it: Curiosity and urgency? The two hallmarks of any great subject line.
4. Subject line: Newcastle summer stay – £49 including free breakfast for two
Open rate: 17%
Why we love it: A great price point with a free value-add is always an offer that’s hard to refuse.
5. Subject line: Treat yourself this bank holiday
Open rate: 16%
Why we love it: Great way to leverage a local holiday and add relevance to your campaign.
That’s a wrap on the top hotel marketing subject lines for August, based on Revinate’s EMEA customer data. We’ll be back soon with the top subject lines for September to inspire your next batch of campaigns. Now go on and get writing!