We know how tricky writing subject lines can be. We “professors” at Revinate University have been hard at work uncovering subject line insights to help inspire your next campaigns.
Each month, we’re bringing you the best-performing subject lines achieved by our APAC hotel customers from the same time last year. Check out last October’s top five below:
1. Subject line: Welcome to a Great Stay
Open rate: 33%
Why we love it: We love a great welcome email. According to Revinate Marketing customer data, welcome emails sent to guests upon check-in get an average open rate of 50%.
2. Subject line: [GUEST FIRST NAME], Come back to [HOTEL]!
Open rate: 28%
Why we love it: Personalizing a we miss you email is the cherry on top of a very effective campaign.
3. Subject line: Last Minute Deals: Carefree Days Are Calling
Open rate: 23%
Why we love it: This creates a sense of urgency with “Last Minute” and appeals to the recipient’s emotions by painting a picture of worry-free days.
4. Subject line: Special Email Deal: 10% OFF Published Rates! Don’t Miss Out, [GUEST FIRST NAME]!
Open rate: 23%
Why we love it: This subject line has it all – exclusivity and the fear of missing out, value, and personalization.
5. Subject line: Dear [GUEST FIRST NAME] we have a special offer just for you!
Open rate: 22%
Why we love it: This personalized subject line generates curiosity for a unique offer.
That’s a wrap on the top hotel marketing subject lines for October, based on Revinate’s APAC customer data. We’ll be back soon with the top subject lines for November to inspire your next batch of campaigns. Now go on and get writing!