New Terms Overview for NAVIS Customers
Updated April 26th, 2022
Below is a summary of some important changes made to our standard General Terms and Conditions of Service which will take effect on July 1st, 2022. This summary is provided for your convenience, and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all updates made to our existing standard General Terms. Please closely review the updated General Terms here, which will apply to your use of the Services after July 1st, 2022.
- Your Contract Anniversary Date for purposes of Term renewals and fee increases related to your Services is January 1, 2023 unless expressly stated otherwise on your current Order Form.
- Each Term renewal is for a period of 24-months with no termination for convenience;
- The Notice period for non-renewal prior to the end of any Term has been increased from 60 to 90 days;
- We will apply a 5% increase to your fees for contracted Services beginning on your Contract Anniversary Date and annually thereafter;
- Payment is due upon your receipt of our invoice for your contracted Services;
- We have updated the Data Processing Addendum. You can view the updated version here.
Please contact email@example.com in the event you have any questions regarding the new General Terms and we will be happy to assist you.