Service Recovery in the Digital Age
With the rise of online reviews and social media, sharing negative feedback about a hotel stay has never been easier. Many hoteliers are quickly realizing the perils of assuming that guests are having a great stay versus trying to capture their sentiment when they are on-site. To ensure that your guests leave happy and are turned into repeat customers, hotels must put together a comprehensive service recovery plan that considers every stage of the guest lifecycle, from check-in to post-stay.
Join Revinate and eCornell for a free webinar to learn how to put together a service recovery program that drives greater guest satisfaction and retention.
During the webinar, we will cover:
– How to set your property up for success before the guest checks in
– How hotel service recovery has evolved and the benefits it has on driving guest loyalty and revenue
– Emerging trends in how hoteliers are engaging with guests during their stay
– How hoteliers can intercept negative on-site customer feedback before it turns into a negative review
– How to create a step-by-step service recovery guide that incentivizes better operational performance
– How to turn service recovery actions into useful marketing insight
We will also hear insights from Chekitan Dev, Marketing professor at Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration and author of Hospitality Branding, as well as best practices from several of our most forward-thinking hotel customers.