New terms overview for Revinate customers
Below is a summary of some important changes made to our standard General Terms and Conditions of Service, which will take effect on July 1st, 2022. This summary is provided for your convenience, and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all updates made to our existing standard General Terms. Please closely review the updated General Terms here, which will apply to your use of the Services after July 1st, 2022.
- Each Term renewal is for a period of 24 months beginning on your next Contract Anniversary Date.
- The Notice period for non-renewal prior to the end of any Term has been increased from 30 to 90 days.
- We will apply an annual 5% increase to your fees for contracted Services on your Contract Anniversary Date and annually thereafter.
- We have incorporated by reference an End User License Agreement which can be accessed here.
- We have updated the Data Processing Agreement. You can view the updated version here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you have any questions regarding the new General Terms and we will be happy to assist you.