Acceptance of terms
Use of the materials and services
User conduct while using the website
3. You agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights (collectively your “Account”), if applicable to your website use. Revinate prohibits the creation of, and you agree that you will not create, an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that, with respect to your Account, all information you provide(d) to Revinate upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, complete, and confidential, and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy, and confidentiality.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials or other confidential account information of other website users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your Account password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the website, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non- public email addresses.
7. You may not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your website use and your Comments, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the website or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the website or Revinate.
9. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any website users.
10. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username, if applicable, without prior written consent from Revinate.
11. You must not interfere or disrupt the website or servers or networks connected to the website, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any website page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
12. You must not use the website to create an account through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
14. Revinate may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas on the website where users transmit or post content (“user content”). Revinate reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or remove user content from the website and to restrict, suspend, or terminate access to all or part of the website. Notwithstanding the forgoing, Revinate does not control or endorse user content found on the website. Therefore, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Revinate will have no liability related to user content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Revinate further disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any user content.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate your website use, or any portion thereof, for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can request deactivation of your Account by emailing us at email@example.com. If we terminate your website use or you request that we deactivate your account, your photos, comments, and all other data may no longer be accessible through your account.
3. We reserve the right to refuse use of the website to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
The website may include links to other internet sites maintained by third parties (“Linked Sites”). Revinate provides Linked Sites to You solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply endorsement by Revinate of such Linked Sites. You access Linked Sites at your own risk and by accessing them, you may leave the website. Linked Sites are not under the control of Revinate and Revinate is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites.
Warranties and disclaimers
THE WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (i) REVINATE DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY VENDORS AND THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKED SITES; (ii) REVINATE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; (iii) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND (iv) REVINATE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
YOUR WEBSITE USE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER HARM THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR WEBSITE USE. REVINATE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR SOFTWARE CODE THAT IS DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR WEBSITE USE.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL REVINATE, ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT REVINATE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR WEBSITE USE, THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES, OR OTHER CONTENT, ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED, OR ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE WEBSITE.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND REVINATE WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
We are ready to assist you and address your concerns: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time limitation on claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Revinate must be filed within one (1) year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred. This provision expressly survives the termination of your relationship with Revinate.
Governing law & venue
The information provided within or in connection with your website use is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Revinate to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the website or any portion thereof, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any materials, services, or other features that Revinate provides.
Revinate is committed to safeguarding your privacy while visiting the website. Our goal is to provide you with an internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services that are most relevant to your business requirements. To achieve this goal, part of the operation of the website includes the gathering of certain types of information about website users. Because we understand that your privacy is important, we wish to explain the types of information we gather and the way in which we use it.
What information is collected about you? How do we use it?
We take the utmost care to ensure the Personal Information we obtain from you is used according to your preferences in compliance with applicable privacy laws and regulations. You may wish to submit an information request about our products or services, participate in one of our promotions, or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose for which you are opting to provide it, and you will always be given the option to opt-out if you choose not to participate in Revinate’s future marketing activities. In deciding whether or not to opt in, please note that we do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any party, including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes, and all emails distributed to you will contain easy, online access to unsubscribe.
Use of aggregated data
From time to time, Revinate may develop and offer new features and services for the website. As such, we monitor aggregated data regarding use of the website for marketing purposes, and to study, improve, and promote use of the website. In connection with such purposes, Revinate may share aggregated data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of aggregated data does not reveal personal information about individual website users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them.
Revinate has two exceptions to these limits on use of personal information:
(1) Revinate may monitor and, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required, disclose information to protect the security, property, assets and/or rights of Revinate from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the website or anything found at the website;
(2) Revinate may disclose information when required by law; however, only to the extent necessary and in a manner that seeks to maintain the privacy of the individual.
Revinate may provide links to a number of other web sites that we believe might offer you useful information regarding our products, services, or partners. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Revinate. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through the website, nor can we control the activities of those web sites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their on-line policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.