The Faces of Revinate – Kyle Duffy
We think we’re pretty lucky to have so many talented and diverse colleagues here at Revinate. In the weeks to come, we’ll continue to share a little bit about each person so that you can see the “faces of Revinate.”
Kyle is our VP of Global Accounts and is a 10 year veteran of the travel industry. Here’s a little more about him and his role with our team.
– In a nutshell what do you do at Revinate? I manage the global hotel brands like Hyatt, Four Seasons, etc…
– What do you like most about Revinate? Definitely the team is number one—it’s fantastic team of smart, innovative and hard working people who have collaborated to create a killer product. I also get to walk or run to work every day through the trails of the Presidio, not a bad perk!
– How long have you been with the company? Since July 2010.
– What were you doing before joining Revinate? I’ve spent most of my career in the travel industry, most recently on the Partner Marketing/Media Sales team of Travelocity.
– What’s your favorite hotel that you’ve stayed at? Ah, so many to choose from but I’d have to say the Grand Hyatt Kauai, such a relaxing and beautiful resort.
– What is the number one city on your list that you want to travel to? Another tough question, right now Buenos Aires with a side trip to Patagonia is top of my bucket list.
– What kind of things/activities do you like to do outside of work? Spending time with my wife and one year old son. I also love traveling and most any outdoor sport with trail running and biking being among my favorites.