UPDATE: See our new product Revinate Marketing here!
With inGuest, hotels can maximize revenue by knowing their guests, anticipating their needs and executing precisely targeted marketing campaigns
SAN FRANCISCO – September 16, 2014 – Revinate, the San Francisco-based technology company that is reinventing the hotel guest experience, today introduces inGuest, a new platform that turns guest data into revenue for hoteliers. Already launched at leading hotels, inGuest increases guest satisfaction and revenue by improving the way hoteliers engage with guests before, during and after their stays. inGuest delivers social guest profiles and extends hotel services to guests via their own mobile devices, increasing engagement and opening new communication and revenue channels.
The core of inGuest’s revolutionary value is the power to connect reservation data with both social data and guest feedback to build rich social guest profiles, considered “the holy grail” by many hoteliers. For the first time, hoteliers can deeply know their guests, personalize their service, identify VIPs and automatically surface guest preferences and interests. To fuel this new level of engagement, inGuest delivers precisely targeted engagement campaigns based not only on booking, loyalty and PMS data, but also Revinate’s treasure trove of social, feedback and online reputation data.
The groundbreaking guest intelligence delivered by inGuest fundamentally improves the way hotels engage with their guests. Never before has a single solution allowed hoteliers to manage guest interaction across the entire guest cycle, from booking to post-stay in such an easy and fully integrated way.
“Before inGuest, hoteliers looking to better understand and engage with guests needed to cobble together numerous legacy systems,” says Jay Ashton, Revinate’s co-founder and CEO. “The result was an expensive, complex system that could not produce a singular guest profile. inGuest harnesses all guest data into rich social profiles and enables precise, dynamic targeting. Our goal is to make it easy for hoteliers to better engage with guests in order to maximize revenue and satisfaction.”
Always seeking to better understand guests, increase guest engagement and raise the bar of its service levels, Hotel Griffon in San Francisco, a Revinate customer since 2010, was among the first properties to deploy inGuest. Norbert Mede, General Manager, says, “We are always looking for ways to extend our world-class service to our guests. inGuest provides a platform enabling guests to reach us 24/7, tailoring our communication options to an increasingly tech savvy guest base and ensuring our guest outreach is on-message and targeted to the individual. With inGuest, we now have a powerful solution that enables new levels of personalized service and targeted marketing, while opening up new revenue streams and increasing guest satisfaction.”
The inGuest platform incorporates:
- A Fully Customized Mobile App (iOS, Android & Mobile Web) for each hotel, including:
- Advanced Check-In: preferences and upgrade requests can be made before arrival to ensure a frictionless experience and drive new revenue.
- Room Service Ordering: guests can use their own mobile devices in their room, at the pool or anywhere on site to order food and beverages.
- Service Requests: any need can be addressed and serviced quickly through the mobile app and text messaging.
- Reservation Requests: an easy way for guests to reserve a table, book a tee-time or set a spa appointment at the hotel.
- Concierge Connect: the fastest way to request restaurant reservations, book tours and get local recommendations.
- The Request Center: a sophisticated request management solution that includes tracking, escalation and two-way communication with guests via email, text messaging (SMS) and app notifications. inGuest can also integrate with existing solutions.
- Guest Profiles: Rich guest data, including PMS data, stay histories, historical requests, on-site requests, preferences, social activity and status on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, online review data from top review sites across the web and post-stay feedback.
- Guest Marketing: A powerful platform for sending targeted, automated communications and event-driven or recurring promotions to past, present or future guests via text message (SMS), email and app notifications, driving new revenue.
- Revinate’s Guest Feedback Suite: a powerful solution for hotels to capture, measure and optimize the guest experience by bringing together all online reviews, survey data and social media mentions into a single, integrated system.
After a highly successful pilot program with proven ROI and rave reviews from both hoteliers and guests, inGuest is currently launching with many leading hotels including Hotel Durant, Jefferson Street Inn, Hotel Jerome, Sentinel, and many more. Hotels interested in inGuest should visit www.revinate.com/inguest/ or email email@example.com to learn more.
There is no industry more reliant on customer satisfaction than the hospitality industry. Revinate’s user-friendly platform, custom-designed for the unique needs of the hospitality industry, helps hotels dramatically improve the guest experience. With mobile and desktop solutions, Revinate helps hoteliers connect with guests pre-, during and post stay and easily collect and analyze guest feedback. Revinate is venture-backed by leading VC Firms, Benchmark Capital, Formation 8 and Tao Capital. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Munich, Singapore, Dubai and Sydney. Revinate counts over 23,000 hotels from the world’s leading hospitality brands as customers. To learn more, please visit www.revinate.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.